Our summer internship program is a paid, hands-on learning experience during which you will:
- gain practical industry knowledge
- network with RLI professionals in your field of interest
- develop and refine your skills
- build confidence in your abilities
- form lasting relationships and have some fun!
As an RLI intern, you'll be exposed to challenging projects that stretch your skillset and a company culture that will get you excited about the future. Interns work in a team-oriented environment and have the opportunity to interact with members of our senior leadership team, including meeting one-on-one with our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).